How to make light up coffee couple card

Hi, crafty friends!
Today I will show you how to make light up card using two Chibitronics.

Coffee love card!



The stamps and dies I used are here.

I'm using Lil' inker designs' "Latte Love stamps".
Simon Says Stamp's "Coffee Love Wafer Die".
Papertrey Ink's "Don't forget to write basics collection die (Retired product)".


What you need to make a light up card is like this.
"Red, Yellow and Blue LED Stickers Pack"
"Pink, Orange and Green LED Stickers Pack"
"3V coin cell battery"(CR2016 or CR2032)
"5mm wide Copper tape"


The used cardstocks are here.
"Darice Foamies® Foam Sheet White 3mm thick"
"Neenah 80lb smooth desert storm card stock"
"Neenah 80lb smooth solar white card stock"
"Simon Says Stamp 100lb cardstock cotton candy"
"White vellum paper"


The used inks and markers are here.
"Tsukineko memento tuxedo black"
"Copic sketch markers C1 E31 RV21 100"
"Copic Multiliner SP 0.1 black"


I'm die cutting a pink cardstock with a scalloped rectangle die and die cutting kraft and white cardstock with a square frame die.
And die cutting a 3mm thick foam sheet with two square dies as in the upper right.
And die cutting two white cardstocks with a coffee love die.


Please do not throw away eyes, lip and hands parts.


I'm stamping a sentiment stamp with black ink.


I'm using Tsukineko memento tuxedo black ink.


With coffee cup parts in place, I'm drawing heart marks using a pencil.


I'm cutting out into the shape of hearts.


It will be like this.


Place the cover panel on the card base, I'm marking my lights.


I'm also marking a battery.


The size of the switch is 7/8 inch square.


Leave a space for the width of the form sheet.


I'm using a small rectangular paper to make switch.


The size is 1 3/4 inch x 7/8 inch.

I'm drawing the circuit with a pencil.


To turn on multiple LEDs with one battery, I can make a parallel circuit.

I'm adhering the copper tape on the drawing path.


I'm using bone folder to smooth all the copper path.


I'm adhering a red Chibitronics LED sticker on the left side and a pink Chibitronics LED sticker on the right side.


Take a look at the battery's signs and place it in the swtich.


I'm using a 3V coin cell batery. (CR2016 or CR2032)

The lights turns on!


I'm adhering 3mm thick foam frame on the base card.


To keep in place the battery, I'm adhering foam tape all around it.


Adjust the height of the foam tape is higher than the battery.
I'm using "1/8" Thick Foam Tape".

I'm going to color with Copic markers.


I'm adhering a vellum paper on the back of the coffee cup parts.


I'm adhering eyes, lip and hands parts.


I'm cutting out along the coffee cup shape.


The parts of the coffee cup was completed.


Adhering the cover panel to the card base.


I'm adhering coffee cup parts on the cover panel.


Finally, adhering the cover panel to the pink cardstock.


I finished it!


When you make a parallel circuit, you can add as many LEDs as you want.

Be sure to check out the whole video tutorial for more details.


Thank you for stopping by!

Next Post次の投稿 Previous Post前の投稿 ホーム

0 コメント:

コメントを投稿